In this lovely article we take a look at 5 ways to get the most out of your holidays. The best part is, they are all super easy to implement.
Whilst study upon study shows that taking holidays is good for you, the next step is figuring out how to get the most out of your vacation.
Holidays have been shown to improve your happiness, make you more productive, and even help with tolerance levels and problem-solving skills. And of course, there’s the fact that holidays may simply just let you feel restored and rested.
- Studies suggest booking more than one vacation throughout a work year, because “vacation effects are strong but also short-lived.”
- Planning things out to avoid disagreements, hassles, and unexpected eventualities in order to reduce stress and be able to unplug from ‘work brain’.
- Engaging in pleasant activities have also been proven to “enhance the vacation effect on health and well-being.”
- Avoid leaving a huge work-load for yourself to tackle upon your return from a holiday. Studies suggest this speeds up the “fade out of positive vacation effects”
- Those annoying co-workers who endlessly post their holiday pics to Instagram might actually be onto something! The study recommends to actively “collect memories that can easily be recalled later to boost and prolong vacation effects.” So post like crazy just remember to tag us @11onFairway
We would just like to give a shout out and show some love to the great people over at Lonely Planet who put this epic article together.
11 On Fairway is a true 5-star luxury beach villa. Expect to be treated like royalty while enjoying unmatched service from the moment you arrive. We are situated on the 3rd hole of the world-renowned Southbroom golf course. Each of our exquisite bedrooms offers breathtaking views of the lush and tropical golf course as well as tranquil beach and ocean views.
To experience our world-class accommodation please feel free to contact us on:
Let’s get social, connect with us and share your stunning 11 On Fairway vacation photos by tagging us on @11onFairway